Cyclops 4 Star 24 Volt Alarm & Immobiliser Kit
Note: This alarm has changed. You will
be supplied a 12V alarm with reducer
and will be required to hard wire the
reducer to suit 24V.
***Important Installer Note***
- Read Before Ordering!!! -
Note: Before attempting to install any alarm, check if the vehicle has CAN-BUS.
Some CAN-BUS vehicles will require a special CAN-BUS alarm, some will not.
Unfortunately you cannot determine what vehicles require a CAN-BUS alarm
just by the fact that the vehicle has CAN-BUS. Most new vehicles today have
CAN-BUS but some still do not have the ability to have a CAN-BUS alarm installed.
The only way for you to know is to access the vehicle database on the Dynamco
website. If you do not have a login to the installers section of the Dynamco website
then use the below website link and complete the registration form.
If you determine from the Dynamco vehicle database that a vehicle requires a CAN-BUS
alarm, contact us with the Make / Model / Year information and we can organise an alarm
to be preprogrammed to suit the vehicle. It will take 2 to 3 working days to have the alarm
programmed and air freighted over. The cost of a CAN-BUS alarm is $429.95 A/E which
includes the cost of air freight.
The 03-P375-24V 24V 4 star Cyclops remote controlled alarm / immobiliser is New Zealand
standards approved comes with siren and glass break sensor and may provide keyless entry.
Siren output 12V
- Two independent circuits of immobilisation - 30 Amp relays built in.
- Remote controlled code hopping system with 1,800,000,000,000,000,000 code combinations.
- Hazard lights flash for confirmation of arm/disarm.
- Auto arming & re-arming 39 seconds after ignition turn off.
- Independent hazard fuse main unit does not loose power if thief short circuits an indicator.
- Concealed plug in assembly unit cannot simply be unplugged.
- Override - PIN code is entered by means of ignition switch.
- Bright flashing LED indicates status of immobiliser.
- Hot wire warning - hazard lights flash for 5 seconds.
- Optional doors, bonnet and boot protection - horn sounds if connected.
- Central locking outputs.
- Optional boot release - output available to activate boot release relay.
- Panic mode - engage horn by remote control if horn is connected.
- Optional door re-lock function. Optional anti-hijack function.
- High current negative output for interior light - drives resistive loads up to 2amps.
- Wide range operating voltage 9 volts to 18 volts - Extra low operating current - less than 10 mA in the armed mode.
- Reverse polarity protected. Load dump protected.
- Fail safe immobilisation circuitry - if system loses +12 volts or one ground while driving, engine continues running.
- Normally open immobilisation relay contacts ensuring that engine cannot be started if total power removed to system.
- NZSA Certified & Manufactured in an ISO 9002 facility.
For more detail click on the PDF link below!