Cyclops 5 Star 12 Volt Alarm & Immobiliser Kit
***Important Installer Note***
- Read Before Ordering!!! -
Note: Before attempting to install any alarm, check if the vehicle has CAN-BUS.
Some CAN-BUS vehicles will require a special CAN-BUS alarm, some will not.
Unfortunately you cannot determine what vehicles require a CAN-BUS alarm
just by the fact that the vehicle has CAN-BUS. Most new vehicles today have
CAN-BUS but some still do not have the ability to have a CAN-BUS alarm installed.
The only way for you to know is to access the vehicle database on the Dynamco
website. If you do not have a login to the installers section of the Dynamco website
then use the below website link and complete the registration form.
If you determine from the Dynamco vehicle database that a vehicle requires a CAN-BUS
alarm, contact us with the Make / Model / Year information and we can organise an alarm
to be preprogrammed to suit the vehicle. It will take 2 to 3 working days to have the alarm
programmed and air freighted over. The cost of a CAN-BUS alarm is $429.95 A/E which
includes the cost of air freight.
The 03-P785 offers the ultimate in vehicle security - 5 star Cyclops remote contolled
alarm / immobiliser with transponder, CPU battery backup siren, and glass break
sensor and may provide keyless entry.
- Code Hopping Random Encrypted remotes with 2 buttons with 4 functions.
- Holds memory up to 10 remote controls - (oldest programmed is rolled off after programming 11th remote).
- Automatic condition report of remote control battery.
- Ultra bright blue LED for transmit indication.
- Automatic Transponder style disarm - no need to press the remote control to drive the car.
- The interior light on arm will dim out and slowly increase in brightness on disarm.
- If connected to central locking the doors will lock on ignition turn on and unlock on ignition turn off.
- Full diagnostic information giving report on the last three triggers.
- This information is retrievable via the remote control.
- Disarm and boot release by pressing second button for two seconds.
- New long life battery operation.
- Two independent circuits of immobilisation via Siemens high quality relays and automotive spade terminals.
- Auto Arming - 39 seconds after ignition turn off.
- Intelligent auto arm If system has auto armed, the next push of the arm button locks the doors.
- Auto lock option - doors lock on ignition ON and unlock on ignition Off.
- Auto Re-lock - system locks doors if vehicle unopened for greater than 120sec after disarming (Installer selectable).
- Indicator confirmation - flashes lights upon arm/disarm.
- Confirmation chirps - chirps siren or horn upon arm/disarm
- High security 50,000 combination PIN override.
- Panic/car locator feature.
- NZSA Certified & Manufactured in an ISO 9002 facility.
For more detail click on the PDF link below!