Trailer Module Ford Ranger / PX1 04/14 To 07/15
Note: The 17-1009 does not work with a 2013 Ranger With Registration HAC434.
This vehicle needs to use the 17-1010 kit which is the same as the Mazda BT50
Erich Jaeger is an OE supplier to Ford Motor Company across many markets.
This allows the access to factory connectors and software for their aftermarket
The Ranger kit does not need coding to operate correctly and will be recognized
by the Ford Factory diagnostic tool at the dealership.
- Full Can Bus kit (ADR Compliant).
- Initiates Trailer stability control (sway mitigation).
- Integrates with vehicle systems.
- LED Compatible.
- Brake Controller Prepared.
- Both HMS
- Ford Policy has dictated the sale of tow bar & wiring only.
- The EJ kit is the only AM wiring that uses the factory installed vehicle wiring,
not needing to run wire the length of the vehicle.
- The EJ kit fits both types of Ford CAN BUS plug (Green )
- No need to find brake signal in loom like the other AM kits.
- Attaches to vehicle as per factory (no routing issues)
- Software used is Ford OE not third party like the competition.