Voltage Inverter 24V 2500W Pure Sine DC-AC
AC Master 24/2500
The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under
the most demanding conditions. The pure sine wave technology provides
an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive
equipment. The usage of high frequency switching technology eliminates
any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters
provide essential home comforts when your far from the nearest grid
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Variable speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Automatic power saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit,
- high or low battery voltage.
- Suitable for marine & mobile use.
- Optional remote control - see below linked remote
- Combine 2 up to 15 units to obtain high power or 3-phase systems.
- Integrated transfer system, switches automatically between AC power sources.
- Output voltage: 230/240 V 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Output waveform: true sine
- Nominal battery voltage: 24 V
- Continuous power at 40 C / 104 F, cos phi 1: 2500 W
- Peak load (3 sec.): < 3000 W
- Peak load (< 0.2 sec.): < 4000 W
- AC connection: hardwired + plug connection EU (Schuko)
- Efficiency: 88 %
- Parallel configuration: yes, up to 15 units
- 3-Phase configuration: yes, 3 units
- Display/read-out: LED indication: battery voltage, status
- Alarms: potential free alarm contact
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 283 x 436 x 128 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- approvals: CE, E-mark
- Optional: remote control - see below linked remote to suit
- Technology: high frequency, input & output fully isolated
- Low battery voltage, switches off at: 21 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at: 25 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at: 33 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at: 29 V
- Input current (nominal load): 125 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): < 1.8 A
- No-load power consumption (energy saving mode): < 0.7 A
- Minimal DC fuse (slow blow): 160 A
- Minimal cable size: 50 mm
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 5 %
- Cos phi: all power factors allowed
- Transfer system: integrated, automatic (inverter to grid: 8~10 ms, grid to
inverter: 16~50 ms). Not for parallel & 3-phase operation (external transfer
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 C to 60 C, derating power
> 40 C -4 F to 140 F
- Protection degree: IP21, horizontal wall mounting
- Protections: over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage,
reverse polarity (fuse)
- Cooling: temperature and load controlled fan
- MasterBus compatible: No